Sunday 27 May 2012

JUICY COUTURE Lip Gloss review

Bonjour Beauties!
This has to be one of my all time favourite lip gloss'!
It's not that cheap at £10 a tin but it's well worth the money!

JUICY COUTURE LIP GLOSS

I got it in 'Layer Cake' and it smells AMAZING! I would definately recomend buying one of these as people recognize the label, will be very impressed and will be dying to try it!

'LAYER CAKE'

The only bad point about this is that the tin is quite hard to open and it takes some time and alot of strenght to manage! Although this may be because I have had it for some time, so in the heat of mt bedroom it may of contracted.

My star rating: *****

Lucie xxx

1 comment:

  1. That looks so nicee :)
    Haha I love how DJ Hutt's physics lessons have appeared in your blog ;) x

    ReplyDelete